Save big time when you purchase the Manifest line as a set! Comes in 7 colors total. The Manifest Activewear line is all about comfort. It's like working out in your Pajamas-SUPER comfy!!!
- Resistant to water, wind and tears, so it won't damage easily and can be worn even in the harshest climates.
- It stretches easily enough for sports and outdoor activities but is comfortable enough for everyday use like going on your errand runs
- Doesn't get wet easily, and when it does, it dries quickly.
- Doesn't change color, shape or size even after being washed
*** Please note that some colors naturally come in a lighter density as far as thickness, one being the Salmon Pink line***
Made of Supplex Fabric: (Some colors may be mostly Supplex or a combination of other materials which will affect the thickness)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want you to LOVE your purchase so please, if the size you purchased was in error or you tried it on once and realize you need a different size feel free to return your items.
- Original woven labels as well as clothing tags must be in tact
- Mail to:
Mocha Wellness Center LLC
P.O Box 235
Brockton MA 02303
- No refunds will be issued if the material is visibly worn, damaged, or clothing tags are not in tact.
Shipping is calculated automatically by USPS. All shipping is based off location, and weight of the product(s) being shipped.
For people in the local area (MA from Fall River/Taunton-South Bay Boston), drop offs/pick ups can be arranged. Anything outside of those areas, please utillize the shipping option.
Please email Sharlene@mochawellnesscenter.com to arrange pick ups/drop off locations/dates/times, and to ask any further questions.
MWC ACTIVEWEAR MISSION
Mocha Wellness' Active wear is (M)ultifaceted (W)ellness apparel, that is also (C)onscientious (MWC). A full line of clothing that can be worn for everyday use, as well as during various wellness practices. The goal is activewear that provides comfort, mobility, and is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. You can also take pride in knowing that a portion of every order goes towards giving back to marginalized communities in need.